Shanghai Ying Yu Port Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011. It is a company that produces and sells port machinery equipment spare parts.
Container loading precautions for on-site packing of containerized goods
There are usually three methods for on-site packing of containerized goods: all of them are packed by humans, and they are moved into the box by forklift trucks (forklifts), and then they are stacked by humans and all mechanically, such as pallets (tray) ) The forklift truck is stacked in the box.
1. In any case, when the goods are loaded, the weight of the goods contained in the box shall not exceed the maximum load of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container.container spreader Manufacturers In general, the total weight and weight will be marked on the door of the container.
2. The unit weight of each container is fixed. Therefore, when loading the same kind of goods in the box, as long as you know the density of the goods, you can determine whether it is heavy or light. If the cargo density is greater than the unit weight of the box is heavy goods, otherwise it is light goods. Timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is important to improve packing efficiency.
3. When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced. In particular, it is necessary to strictly prohibit the load from being biased at one end.
4. Avoid generating concentrated loads. “When loading heavy equipment such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with wooden board and other cushioning materials to disperse the load as much as possible. The average unit area of the standard container has a safe load of approximately 1330x9.8N/m, 40 feet for a 20-foot container. The container is 980x9.8N/m2.
5. When using the manual loading, pay attention to whether there are any loading and unloading signs such as “non-invertible”, “flat” and “vertical” on the package. Be sure to use the loading tool correctly. It is forbidden to use the hook when packing the goods. The goods contained in the box should be packed neatly and tightly packed. It is easy to bundle and package fragile goods. Use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving inside the box.
6. When loading pallets, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the package, in order to calculate the number of loadings, in order to minimize the abandonment and multi-loading of goods.
7. When loading with a forklift truck, it will be limited by the free lifting height of the machine and the height of the gantry. Therefore, when conditions permit, the forklift can be packed in two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap between the top and bottom. If the conditions do not allow two layers to be loaded at a time, the lifting height of the forklift truck and the height at which the forklift truck door frame may lift are considered when installing the second floor. The height of a layer of goods minus the height of the free lift, so that the second layer of goods can be loaded on the third layer of cargo.
In addition, a forklift truck with a normal lifting capacity of 2 tons is generally used, and its free lifting height is about 1250px. However, there is also a forklift truck with a full free lifting height. This kind of machinery is not affected by the height of the gantry as long as the height of the box is allowed, and it is convenient to stack two layers of goods. In addition, it should be noted that the cargo should be covered with skids so that the fork can be smoothly pulled out.