Container refers to a large loading container with a ce […]
Container refers to a large loading container with a certain strength, rigidity and specifications for turnover. The use of container transshipment goods can be directly loaded in the consignor's warehouse, shipped to the consignee's warehouse for unloading, and when the car or ship is changed midway, the goods need not be taken out of the box.
The greatest success of a container lies in the standardization of its products and the resulting transport system. It is possible to standardize a behemoth with a load of several tens of tons, and on this basis, gradually realize the logistics system of ships, container spreader ports, routes, highways, transit stations, bridges, tunnels and multimodal transport on a global scale. Called one of the great miracles created by mankind in history.
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) Transfer on the way without moving the goods in the box, you can directly change.
(3) It can be quickly loaded and unloaded, and can be easily changed from one transport to another.
(4) It is convenient to fill and empty the goods.
(5) The volume is large and there are many goods loaded.
(6) Specification standards, which can be stacked on the port and on the ship, saving a lot of space.
In layman's terms, GP stands for common standard-size containers, such as 20GP for 20-foot standard containers and 40GP for 40-foot standard containers. There is also a common container but not standard, mainly the difference in height, such as 40HC (some 40HQ) means 40 feet of ultra-high box.
FR stands for frame container. This container has no top plate. bromma spreader Suppliers There are no left and right side plates around. There are only front and rear plates, corner posts and front and rear roof beams. The front and rear panels are foldable. After folding, they are integrated with the floor and look like a flat plate. Like, so Guangdong area is often called "tablet cabinet." In addition, the container floor is very thick, and the overall weight is also heavier than ordinary containers, mainly for large machinery.