Shanghai Ying Yu Port Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011. It is wholesale ZPMC spreader spare parts manufacturers that produces and sells port machinery equipment spare parts.
Safety knowledge encyclopedia of lifting spreader
Lifting sling refers to the device used to lift heavy objects in lifting operations. Hunan Qianhao's main products are electro-permanent magnetic lifters and electromagnetic lifters. No matter which type of lifting spreader is used, these safe use knowledge need to be understood:
(1) During the use of the hoisting sling, if the rotation of the twist lock is inflexible or not in place, check and adjust the adjusting nut, and then check the following parts:
① Whether the tension spring of the pawl is damaged, if damaged, it should be replaced;
② Check whether the transmission mechanism is stuck. If it is stuck, it is poor lubrication, and lubricating oil (or grease) should be added to the movable connection of the transmission mechanism. If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut properly. If the connection is loose, the transmission pipe or other rods are deformed, it should be corrected;
③ Whether the tension of the buffer spring is too small, if it is too small, the length of the wire rope connected to the buffer spring should be shortened.
(2) During use, prevent the sign paint on the indicator plate of the hoisting sling from falling off. Once found, it is necessary to replenish the paint with the original instruction mark in time.
(3) For the steel wire rope on the hoisting sling, it should be cleaned and lubricated with lubricating oil or grease in a timely manner, especially at the bend of the steel wire rope.
(4) For the main stress-bearing components, rings, twistlocks, ear plates and rigging shackles, under normal use conditions, they should be inspected at least once every 3 months, and there must be no cracks or serious deformation.
(5) All the oil cups, including the ratchet mechanism oil cup, the oil cup on the sliding bearing seat and the oil cup of the twist lock box, should be filled with lubricating oil in a timely manner according to the usage conditions.
(6) Frequently check whether the rope clamp is loose, whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with the problem in time.
(7) The hoisting sling shall not exceed the rated lifting capacity, and the buffer spring shall not be stretched excessively.
(8) During the hoisting process, it should be hoisted smoothly to avoid deformation due to mutual collision between the hoisting spreader and the crane or other equipment.