Shanghai Ying Yu Port Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011. It is wholesale ZPMC spreader spare parts manufacturers that produces and sells port machinery equipment spare parts.
The correct use method of crane spreader during mechanical operation and its use essentials-
Crane spreader refers to a device for lifting heavy objects in lifting machinery. The commonly used slings are special slings such as hooks, wire ropes, chains, etc. Some domestic sling companies have also designed some special slings, such as fan slings, tower slings, blade slings, hub slings , steam turbines and other non-standard spreaders. The crane spreader should pay attention to its correct use method during mechanical operation. Next, the crane spreader manufacturer will tell you how to use it correctly:
Summary of the use method and essentials of crane crane slings: correctly select ropes, shackles, hooks and other slings. When choosing a steel wire rope, the tensile force of a single rope can be calculated according to the empirical formula of S (Newton) = 100·d2. Where: d is the diameter of the wire rope, in millimeters. The slings selected should be adapted to the shape characteristics and specific requirements of the workpiece to be hoisted, and must not be used without the conditions for use. The slings and accessories shall not exceed their rated lifting capacity, and the sling shall not exceed the larger working load under their corresponding hanging state.
Correct use of slings to lift large workpieces, grasp the essentials of lifting large workpieces, for the lifting or assembling of large workpieces, due to the large tonnage, complex shape, high value, and cooperation of many people, the operation is further improved. Therefore, when slinging large workpieces, the following points should be mastered and grasped:
1. Observe the shape of the workpiece before operation, grasp the position of the center of gravity of the workpiece, and confirm the weight of the workpiece according to the drawings.
2. Correctly select ropes, shackles, hooks and other slings. When choosing a steel wire rope, the tensile force of a single rope can be calculated according to the empirical formula of S (Newton) = 100·d2. Where: d is the diameter of the wire rope, in millimeters.
3. The workpiece itself has lifting rings or lifting lugs specially designed for hoisting, which should be carefully checked before operation, and all lifting rings should be attached.
4. If the workpiece itself has no lifting ring, the position of the cable point should be correctly selected. Align the hook head of the crane with the center of gravity of the workpiece.
5. Note that the angle between the ropes should generally be less than 90 degrees.
6. The corners of the workpiece where the rope passes must be protected by corner protection.
7. There must be a trial lifting process before lifting, and then proceed to the next step after confirming that it is safe.
Correct use of slings:
1. Users should be familiar with the performance, precautions and scrapping standards of various slings and their end fittings.
2. The slings selected should be adapted to the shape characteristics and specific requirements of the workpiece to be lifted, and must not be used without the conditions for use.
3. Before the operation, the sling and its accessories should be checked to confirm that they are in good condition before they can be used.
4. Before hanging, the cable point should be correctly selected; before lifting, it should be confirmed whether the binding is firm.
5. The slings and accessories should not exceed their rated lifting capacity, and the sling should not exceed the larger working load in the corresponding hanging state.
6. The slings and accessories should be prevented from being damaged during the operation, and corner protection should be added to the edges and corners if necessary.
7. The slings should be inspected regularly during the service period. If conditions permit, the slings and end fittings of large tonnage and important products should be subjected to flaw detection inspection.
This type of crane spreader is widely used in the lifting and hoisting industry, and is often used in multi-goods warehouses and yards, which can improve work efficiency and reduce workload. However, attention should also be paid to the correct use of Henan crane spreaders during mechanical operations to avoid dangerous behaviors and accidents during use.