Shanghai Ying Yu Port Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011. It is wholesale ZPMC spreader spare parts manufacturers that produces and sells port machinery equipment spare parts.
What are the matters needing attention in the application of the spreader
In the application process of the spreader, it is very important to do a good job in the detection of various rigging accessories such as hooks and chains for the safety of the lifting operation.
1. The chain is not allowed to be twisted or knotted wrongly, and the movement of the adjacent chain links should be flexible.
2. Pay attention to the force angle and position of the spreader, lifting ring and hook.
3. Pay attention to the edges and corners of binding and hoisting, and take steps at the edges and corners. When shelving, use dunnage on top of the object to prevent damage to the spreader.
4. It is strictly forbidden to extend or lengthen the spreader at will.
5. Strictly follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer, use it within the extra load range, and strictly prohibit overloading.
6. Before lifting, you should carefully reflect on whether you can hang it tightly. When lifting a heavy object, it is strictly forbidden for staff to work or walk under the hanging heavy object.
7. When lifting the goods, the lifting, lowering and stopping should be slow and stable. Pay attention to the balance of the gravity center of the object to be lifted. It is strictly forbidden to use impact force, and heavy objects should not be hung on the spreader for a long time.
8. Since the limit working load of the chain varies with the change of the ambient temperature (as the temperature decreases, the strength grade gradually decreases), so the chain should be carefully used in the working environment above 400 degrees.
9. It is forbidden to adopt informal connection pieces between chains.
10. Do not forcibly pull out the spreader from under the heavy object, or allow the heavy object to rotate on the spreader.
11. The spreader should be handled with care, and it is strictly forbidden to beat, throw, and drag the chain on the ground.