Shanghai Ying Yu Port Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2011. It is wholesale ZPMC spreader spare parts manufacturers that produces and sells port machinery equipment spare parts.
What is a drag chain cable
With the rapid development of my country's industrial field, the application of towline cables has become more and more extensive, and has been fully improved in terms of quality and performance.
1. Drag chain cable
1. The drag chain cable is where the equipment unit needs to move back and forth. In order to prevent the cable from being entangled, worn, pulled off, hung and scattered, the cable is often put into the cable drag chain to form protection for the cable, and the cable can be dragged along with it. The chain can move back and forth. This kind of highly flexible special cable that can move back and forth with the drag chain without being easily worn is called drag chain cable, usually also called drag cable, tank chain cable
2. Characteristics and uses of drag chain cables
1. Drag chain cables are mainly used in industrial electronic systems, automatic generation lines, automation equipment, storage equipment, robots, robot arms, fire protection systems, cranes, CNC machine tools and metallurgical industries. The main features are bending resistance, torsion resistance, bending resistance, shallow water resistance, oil resistance, UV resistance, weather resistance, cold resistance, abrasion resistance, ability to withstand heavier mechanical external forces, faster acceleration and stronger resistance than moderate cables Flexibility is suitable for installation under continuous reciprocating motion, especially for frequent bending occasions in industrial environments.
3. Installation and precautions of drag chain cable
1. The laying of the drag chain cable cannot be twisted, that is, the cable cannot be unwound from one end of the cable reel or cable reel, but the cable should be unrolled by rotating the reel or cable reel first, and the cable can be unrolled or suspended if necessary. The cable used for this application can only be obtained directly from the cable reel.
2. Pay attention to the minimum bending radius of the cable. (Related information can be found in the flexible drag chain cable selection table).
3. The cables must be laid loosely side by side in the drag chain, arranged as far as possible, separated by spacers or penetrated into the separation cavity of the neutral block of the bracket. The gap between the cables in the drag chain should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
4. The cables in the drag chain must not touch each other or be trapped together.
5. Both points of the cable must be fixed, or at least the moving end of the drag chain must be fixed. Generally, the distance between the moving point of the cable and the end of the drag chain should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable.
6. Please ensure that the cable moves completely within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. The cables can thus be moved relative to each other or to the guide. After a period of operation, it is a good idea to check the position of the cables. This check must be done after the push-pull movement.
7. If the drag chain is broken, its cable also needs to be replaced, because the damage caused by excessive stretching cannot be avoided.