Our company provides spreader overhaul service, already has more than 30 spreader overhaul performance, the company has BROMMA professional training of spreader engineers and professional spreader maintenance technicians, experienced.
The company has high precision CNC lathe, CNC machining center, grinder, milling machine, lathe and other various types of large-scale processing equipment, 60T tensile testing machine, magnetic powder flaw detector, ultrasonic flaw detector, hardness tester and other testing equipment. The company has more than 30 employees, of whom more than 30% employees with college degree or above, 45% employees are senior technical personnel. The staff has high comprehensive quality and strong technical force. Under the technical guidance and training of senior engineers with many years of experience in manufacturing port machinery fittings, a group of young technicians with excellent skills have been developed.
1) Customization: We have a strong R&D team,and we can develop and produce DOUBLE-BOX HYDRAULIC SPREADER IN THE ASSEMBLY according to the drawings or samples the customers offered.
2) Cost: We have one CNC machining factory.So we can offer the price and products directly.
3) Quality: We have our own testing lab and the most advanced and complete inspection equipment,which can ensure the quality of the DOUBLE-BOX HYDRAULIC SPREADER IN THE ASSEMBLY.
4) Advantage: Our engineer all come from ZPMC. So they are very familiar with the port cranes.
5) Capacity: We have a lot of processing equipment, we can meet the needs of different customers with different purchase quantity.
6) Service: We focus on developing high-quality DOUBLE-BOX HYDRAULIC SPREADER IN THE ASSEMBLY for top-end markets.Our main customers are all the world's leading crane factories and the world's leading ports;
For any new DOUBLE-BOX HYDRAULIC SPREADER IN THE ASSEMBLY of the customers,we will communicate with customers professionally,listen to the views of customers and give useful suggestions for developing the DOUBLE-BOX HYDRAULIC SPREADER IN THE ASSEMBLY.