The role of roller is to prevent the wire rope and metal structure in direct contact with the friction, play a role in protecting the rope, so the wear resistance of the roller to be very high, our roller is the use of 9 million molecular weight ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, with very Good wear resistance. Our SR150, SRS150, SR300, SRS300 series are widely used in the port machinery industry.
The company has high precision CNC lathe, CNC machining center, grinder, milling machine, lathe and other various types of large-scale processing equipment, 60T tensile testing machine, magnetic powder flaw detector, ultrasonic flaw detector, hardness tester and other testing equipment. The company has more than 30 employees, of whom more than 30% employees with college degree or above, 45% employees are senior technical personnel. The staff has high comprehensive quality and strong technical force. Under the technical guidance and training of senior engineers with many years of experience in manufacturing port machinery fittings, a group of young technicians with excellent skills have been developed.
1) Customization: We have a strong R&D team,and we can develop and produce WSRA2-150 Idle ASS according to the drawings or samples the customers offered.
2) Cost: We have one CNC machining factory.So we can offer the price and products directly.
3) Quality: We have our own testing lab and the most advanced and complete inspection equipment,which can ensure the quality of the WSRA2-150 Idle ASS.
4) Advantage: Our engineer all come from ZPMC. So they are very familiar with the port cranes.
5) Capacity: We have a lot of processing equipment, we can meet the needs of different customers with different purchase quantity.
6) Service: We focus on developing high-quality WSRA2-150 Idle ASS for top-end markets.Our main customers are all the world's leading crane factories and the world's leading ports;
For any new WSRA2-150 Idle ASS of the customers,we will communicate with customers professionally,listen to the views of customers and give useful suggestions for developing the WSRA2-150 Idle ASS.