The company has high precision CNC lathe, CNC machining center, grinder, milling machine, lathe and other various types of large-scale processing equipment, 60T tensile testing machine, magnetic powder flaw detector, ultrasonic flaw detector, hardness tester and other testing equipment. The company has more than 30 employees, of whom more than 30% employees with college degree or above, 45% employees are senior technical personnel. The staff has high comprehensive quality and strong technical force. Under the technical guidance and training of senior engineers with many years of experience in manufacturing port machinery fittings, a group of young technicians with excellent skills have been developed.
1) Customization: We have a strong R&D team,and we can develop and produce YP Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes according to the drawings or samples the customers offered.
2) Cost: We have one CNC machining factory.So we can offer the price and products directly.
3) Quality: We have our own testing lab and the most advanced and complete inspection equipment,which can ensure the quality of the YP Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
4) Advantage: Our engineer all come from ZPMC. So they are very familiar with the port cranes.
5) Capacity: We have a lot of processing equipment, we can meet the needs of different customers with different purchase quantity.
6) Service: We focus on developing high-quality YP Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes for top-end markets.Our main customers are all the world's leading crane factories and the world's leading ports;
For any new YP Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes of the customers,we will communicate with customers professionally,listen to the views of customers and give useful suggestions for developing the YP Series Electro-Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
YP Series Electro-hydraulic Disc Brakes are advanced products with high performance and multiple functions. They are maintenance-friendly due to advanced functions applied on them such as automatic shoe clearance balancing and wear-self-compensation device. Various limit switches can provide interlocking protection signal to main machinery PLC. They fit very well for decelerating and stop/braking large-scale modern machines such as loading and unloading machinery, lifting and transporting machinery, metallurgy equipment and mining equipment.
■Interlocking shoes clearance balancing device and shoe auto-aligning device (patented technology), constantly equalize the clearance of brake shoes on both sides and no need to adjust, thus completely avoid one side of brake Lining sticking to brake disc.
■Self-lubricating bearings are equipped at main hinge points, which bring high efficiency of transmission, long performance life and unnecessary to lubricate during the course of operation. The closing time is short (only 0.25-0.4s).
■Wear-self-compensation devices can realize self-compensation of shoes clearance .
■Torque adjustable built-in springs with torque scale and anti-wear linings.
■Brake linings are plug-in style, which are easy to replace. Brake linings of various materials such as power metallurgy and semimetals (non-asbestos), which are available for customers to choose.
■Equipped with our new thrusters: Swift reaction and having long life-span.
●Manual release levers.
●Release limit switches which can indicate signals such as whether brake is properly released or provide interlocking protection.
●Lining wear limit switches can automatically indicate alarm signal or provide interlocking protection when wear of brake lining is reaching the limit.